Online Marketing That Gets Quality Leads
We believe in websites that get results. Our websites perform, and they attract more visitors because they rank higher in search engine results. Our clients get more leads because we actively manage their websites daily. View samples of our work and if you want to see more, or are interested in working with us, give us a call or send us an email.
Online Marketing that Converts
Clients and Partners
Get More Business From Your Online Presence.
- Website Design
- Remote Business
- Reputation Management
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Online Advertising/PPC
In today’s competitive marketplace, your website design impacts whether you are chosen or left behind.
Compelling website design extends beyond an attractive homepage. A well designed website should guide your visitors through the buying process. Your site should provide engaging content with few steps, clicks, and redirects to get to a contact button or conversion action. Navigation needs to be intuitive on all devices such as a desktop computer and smartphone. Our websites are modern, professional, all-device compatible, integrated with CDN to perform and load faster, secure and maintained daily with automatic backups.
Why is Website Design so important?
- 57% of consumers would not recommend a business with an unprofessional website
- Informative and useful videos on a business website can increase leads, customers, and revenue by 144%
- An effective business website should impress and capture the consumer’s attention in under eight seconds
- A business website will allow your customers to learn important information about your business, increasing trust and credibility
- An effective business website displays case studies, testimonials, reviews, and ratings that convert more clients
Remote business solutions include HIPAA compliant video conferencing, ecommerce, screen sharing, and more.
With our proprietary reputation management software, we regularly monitor your and your competitor’s reputation. We get you ahead of your competition by building a stronger presence in key areas online, and in certain circumstances even targeting their audience and getting their clients!
Directing search engine traffic to your website is vital for generating new sales. Since web searchers are driven by immediacy and intent, they are often pre-qualified and ready to make a purchase. However, searchers are also fickle and will only click on the top results to their inquiry. With robust search engine optimization, you can position your website to generate more visits, conversions, and sales.
Did you know that less than 10% of people look past the first page of search engines? Rank higher with the help of a Google Partner and our certified team of optimization experts. We implement our unique system to encourage search engine bots to crawl your website faster and rank it higher.
Why is SEO so important for your business?
- 91% of pages are invisible in Google meaning they are ranked so poorly nobody ever sees them
- 75% of mobile searches result in a business location visit within 24 hours, and 30% of these visits result in a purchase
- Customers compare products and businesses online before reaching out or making a purchase
- Local SEO gets increased engagement, traffic and conversion, resulting in more customers
- By organically ranking high on search engines, businesses get long term results at lower costs
- SEO is a long term investment in your business, consistently growing in efficacy and value
Primarily, social media provides you with the opportunity to do two things: promote your company to new prospective customers and build searchable social backlinks to your business, improving your SEO. Like content, social media engagement should be a major component in your overall marketing strategy and needs to be used on a regular basis to be effective. We create and curate impactful social posts, campaigns and experiences that grow followers, drive more traffic to your website, and result in more leads.
Why is Social Media Marketing so important?
- 70% of those who see a company post, follow them, or are helped via social end up referring or becoming a customer
- 68% of consumers expect a company to have a social media presence, and the average social media consumer spends more than 2 hours on social media per day
- Active social media users are composed of 48.2% Baby Boomers, 77.5% Generation X and 90.4% Millennials
- Over 2 million business today use Facebook advertising for promoting their products and services
- Word of mouth drives 20 to 50 percent of purchasing decisions. When you get people talking about your product or company on social media, you build brand awareness and credibility, and set yourself up for more sales.
- Businesses sharing their content on social media are sending out a brand signal to search engine that results in a higher ranking and more traffic to their website
Reach new customers and get visitors and leads fast with paid online advertising. Search Engine Marketing is the process of gaining traffic and visibility from search engines through paid efforts, such as purchasing banner ads or pay-per-click (PPC) programs. One of the most well known programs is Google Ads / Adwords. Paid online advertising is prevalent across social media properties like LinkedIn Ads and Facebook Ads as well, and includes affiliate marketing.
Why is Online Advertising so important?
- Businesses make an average of $2 in income for every $1 they spend in paid campaigns like Google AdWords
- It’s the fastest method to get clients
- PPC allows you to execute advanced marketing techniques like Retargeting
- It is not dependent on SEO or Google algorithm changes
- 52% of people searching online call the advertisers whose ad they click on
Here’s what business like yours have to say about us.
I wanted to thank you for making such a gorgeous website, it looks amazing! I can tell you guys worked really hard on it and I am looking to continue to work with you.
I am super proud of what you guys have done for us and I appreciate it. I hope the references and clients I sent your way have worked out.
Tamir and his team went above and beyond!! thank you all!!
I have been looking for a team to provide SEO and design new websites for our businesses for a while and couldn't find anyone who meets our standards until I spoke to Tamir. I'm so happy with their services, very professional, great time management and friendly. Highly recommend them for any type of web related services.
Buzzy Branding reached out to me, and I happened to talk to Tamir, the founder and CEO of this company. I shared all my bad/so-so experiences with my previous online marking companies that I worked with and I encountered with, and he listened. He is a listener, a good listener. He doesn't try to teach you how to market your business in a way you are not comfortable with. But still guides you to a better way that is available out there and that you are not aware of. The onboarding process could be somewhat upsetting and frustrating until it settles. Buzzy Branding, however, goes above and beyond to minimize that possible frustration by providing a clear manual for my unique situation that my business has, and also by making themself very available/accessible via any communication tools possible. The technical side of this company is also very impressive. My engineer Asifur is very knowledgeable, simple, straightforward, easy to understand, responsive, quick, accessible and hard-working. I am sincerely giving them 5 stars, it is a true 5-star company so far.
Buzzy Branding designed two websites for us and we cannot be happier of the results. Very responsive team, very professional websites in a timely manner. I would suggest them to anyone who wants to have a solid website.
They did an amazing job updating my old website, truly a night and day difference. Very responsive, answered all my questions, and willing to make all the minor changes requested.
Check out wizkidtutoring.com
Buzzy Branding was a key role player in developing and executing our digital marketing strategy as well as advising us with strategic financial planning. As a result we have expanded into new areas of law and Diamond and Diamond is a recognized brand. Thank you Buzzy.
Buzzy’s expertise in web development, online sales, SEO and search has resulted in a tremendous improvement to our company’s online performance and lead generation. Buzzy is a highly recommended, full-service online marketing firm.
I hesitate in working with a business that is not in my area. I like to be able to check on things, say hello, meet the people, and keep close tabs on what is being done with my business! Well, I discovered that is not necessary. Buzzy Branding came highly recommended to me, and as I was in need of a website update and monitoring (among other things like social media), I decided to give them a try. I am so glad I did! I have thoroughly enjoyed working with Asifur and Tamir. My experience has been absolutely perfect. They understand my business, they respond timely and efficiently- and if I have any issues at all- and mostly the issues are because I forgot something or needed something different, they are on top of it. I have worked with several SEO, Online Marketing, Web Design, and Social Media Marketing companies, and this is the first time I have felt truly satisfied. I highly recommend Buzzy Branding.
Why do businesses choose Buzzy Branding?
We provide monthly reports or on-demand reports that discuss your audience, reach, leads and conversions in details.
MOBILE READY WEBSITES
Every website is coded for perfect performance on all the most popular devices, including smartphones, tablets, and desktops.
BEST SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
Our unique system that encourages search engine bots to crawl your website faster and rank it higher.
Have a question? Need a hand? We’ll be there. Call us anytime, anywhere for unlimited customer support from our experts. It’s 100% free.
Samples of Our Work
Take a look through our case studies and portfolio to get a sense of the quality of our work.
A better online presence is waiting for you!
Contact one of our Lawyer and Law Firm Online Marketing Specialists for a 1-on-1 consultation to review your online presence.